The next generation in compact
hand-held gas monitors…
- Monitoring of up to 5 gases with alarms
- RF data transmission enables remote gas monitoring
- Weighs only 21oz / 580g!
- Over 12 hrs of battery life
- Audio alarm with flashing LEDs
- The design enables spatial separation of the instrument into two parts: A Sensing Unit and a Display Unit
- No electrical connection between the two units, both halves are held together by two pair of strong magnets.
- Data is transmitted between the two units via a radio frequency communications link.
- Communication between the two units is up to 50ft / 15m, but may vary due to underground conditions.
- Fully operational without being separated
- Automatic self-diagnosis of battery, sensors and electronics
- All data is stored on board and can be downloaded via an IR channel housed in the Charger
- User defined preset alarm levels for audio alarm on display unit and flashing LEDs on both units.
- 12 hours of continuous and simultaneous measuring
- Rugged polycarbonate housing.
- Well protected against dust, moisture and shock.
- Dimensions: 5-3/4″ X 3-1/4″ X 1-3/4″ / 147mm X 83mm X 45mm
- Weight: 21oz / 580g
- Display: LCD
- Warranty: 1(one) year on all electronic parts and workmanship
- Warranty: *6(six) months on sensors fitted by OEM
- Warranty: 6(six) months on battery packs charged in accordance with OEM instructions
For the 20 minute gas check!!!
Sensor goes in mount on miner/bolter while the diplay is readily accessible in the bib pocket of operator.
Discover improved safety and compliance!!!
MSHA Approval Number 22-A060001-0